Why should I become a NC Certified Paralegal?
Establishing minimum educational and continuing educational standards for paralegals in North Carolina has enhanced the quality of the support services that paralegals provide to the lawyers who employ them. This, in turn, improves the quality of client representation by those lawyers. Certification highlights the importance of paralegals in the practice of law and is the hallmark of professionalism. Becoming a NC Certified Paralegal is the next step in your professional career.
- It demonstrates your commitment to the paralegal profession.
- It is a recognition of the high professional standards you have satisfied.
- It enhances the quality of the legal support services that you provide to lawyers.
- It helps you stay current in the legal field.
- It makes the hiring process easier – your credentials are already verified.